I also contacted the developer of the WhatsApp Messenger letting them
know that voiceover is not reading the name of the sender and the time
spam of the messages.  I contacted them couple times, but no response.
 I request to all WhatsApp users to please please please contact the
developer so they take it seriously.  Thank you for your help!

On 8/23/13, Akbar Ega <akbareg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I've tried to contacted the developer. But, I haven't get some answer.
> Hope they will reply my email as soon as possible.
>
> Regards,
> Akbar Ega
>
> Pada 23 Agt 2013, pukul 21:18, ramy moustafa <moshtaqlealga...@gmail.com>
> menulis:
>
>> Hello:
>> i'm using whats ap messenger heavily, and the  latest update has some
>> issues, vo can not read sender name, the time stamp, and many issues,
>> i contacted the developpers and we r working to fix this asap,
>> could u please contact them also from the settings tap in whats ap. tell
>> them the problems.
>> thanks so much
>>
>> Ramy moustafa saber
>> licturer at:
>> faculty of musical education
>> music arranger and sound engineer
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 23, 2013, at 1:57 AM, Akbar Ega <akbareg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all..
>>> Is anyone of you are using whatsapp messenger? I just got an update on
>>> the whatsapp to the latest version. But, now voice over can not read the
>>> name of sender.
>>> Do you also experience this? Or is there a wrong setting?
>>> Thanks in advance..
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Akbar Ega

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>>> ---
>>> "VIPhone" group.

>> Google Group.

>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE LACKS VISION!”
“JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN’T HEAR AND THINK!”  “
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ALSO NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.  THEY CAN DO
EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT DISABILITIES CAN DO JUST IN DIFFERENT
WAYS ADAPTING TO THE CERTAIN DISABILITY THEY POSSESS.
MORE WAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com
THANK YOU FOR READING MY EMAIL!!!!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, AFTERNOON,
EVENING OR NIGHT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!!