  From: David Chittenden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:29 PM
  Subject: Re: timer wanted.

  Yes, this is a choice in the clock's timer. When setting up the timer, you
can select the action. One of the possible choices is shut off the device
playback. This action turns the device off and stops playback. I use it every
night on my iPhone when playing music whilst going to sleep.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone