I just did pre-order it. People seem to expect me to know how to get
them out of scrapes whenever things like this change over. Mustn't
disappoint them. Best of luck with the book Jonathan.

On 8/27/13, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hello, Jonathan!
>
> This new book sounds wonderful!  Good luck with it, and I plan to preorder
> it!
>
> Have a wonderful day!
>
> Esther Levegnale
>
> Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!
>
> On Aug 27, 2013, at 8:53 AM, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, thanks to Raul for giving me permission to tell you all about
>> my new eBook coming in September.
>>
>> Apple’s iOS, the mobile operating system powering iPhone®, iPad® and iPod
>> Touch®, is undergoing a significant revamp with the release of iOS7. The
>> majority of iOS users can see what’s on the screen of their iOS-powered
>> devices, and they’ll be preoccupied with analysis and debate about the
>> radically different look of the operating system. There’ll be plenty of
>> technology blogs out there that showcase some of the new features of iOS
>> once it’s released, but much of this coverage won’t cover new features
>> from the perspective of those who use VoiceOver, Apple’s built-in screen
>> reader.
>> There are sure to be a number of excellent podcasts demonstrating iOS7
>> from the perspective of VoiceOver users. But there are people who want a
>> text-based, searchable, authoritative resource at their fingertips that
>> they can skim at their leisure, and consult when they need to. They want
>> clear explanations and step by step guides to all the new features from a
>> VoiceOver perspective.
>> “iOS7 Without the Eye” is a well-written, thorough introduction to the
>> latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system. The eBook, which will
>> be released at the same time as iOS7, will give you a handy guide to the
>> new OS as you install and come to grips with all that’s new and all that’s
>> changed.
>> Pre-order the eBook before it’s released, and you’ll receive it on iOS7
>> launch day for the pre-launch price of $9.95. That’s a huge saving of 50%
>> off the regular price.
>> When iOS7 goes public, you’ll receive an email with a link to grab your
>> purchase. That purchase will be a zip file containing versions of “Ios7
>> Without the Eye” in accessible PDF and RTF formats. You’ll be able to read
>> these in iBooks, in apps such as Voice Dream Reader, or on your Mac and
>> PC.
>> Just some of the chapters in “Ios7 without the Eye” include:
>> What’s new in VoiceOver
>> Working with the Control Center
>> Notifications – a New Look and Feel
>> Search gets the Spotlight
>> App Switcher Changes
>> Siri Comes of Age
>> A better App Store
>> iTunes Radio
>> iCloud Keychain
>> Stop thief with Activation Lock
>> With “iOS7 Without the Eye” on your reading device of choice, you can be
>> sure you’re making the most of the best version of iOS yet. And if you
>> pre-order, it’s half price.
> [...]

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca