You could also try a Bluetooth ear peace.  You would hear the phone ring both
from your phone and from the ear peace.  Then all you would need to do to
answer the call is to press a button on the ear peace and never have to take
your phone out of your pocket.  I use a Plantronics 520 Bluetooth ear peace
which is probably no longer made but I do like the hands free operation for
just such kinds of activities.  I first got it because when walking with a dog
guide and having 1 hand on the harness handle and the other giving hand
signals, I ran out of hands to answer the phone. <grin>

HTH
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!