To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: Bluetooth missing

Ok, I'm stumped, and I'm looking for a little help. Recently like within the past few days my iPhone 4 S seems to have forgoten allmy bluetooth devices, and parings, etc. My refreshabraille, my focus 40 braille display and I can't seem to pair with a new bluetooth speaker I got. I did have sounds drop out completely Friday but they came back Saturday. I'm running prebeta and beta software for testing purposes on my iPhone 4S 16 Gig with the latest IOs 6.1.3 I believe the number is. How do you reset bluetooth, or do I need to restore from a previous backup to make them all pop up again. What's going on. Is Testflight posibly interfering with the bluetooth portion within the profile or something? Just curious. Any help would be appreciated. I threw this up on facebook for some of my AT folks and haven't heard back yet but was a little concerned. Thanks again and take care. Any help would be appreciated. Take care.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.