Dear listers

I’ve got a shiny new guide dog (Archie, german shepherd, in case you’re
wondering) and there’s a bridge in a park I used to hit every time with Tenby
but could do with some help on with Archie. I have several GPS apps (not
Blindsquare for info) and of the ones I’ve got I believe that it’s only Ariadne
GPS and My Way Lite that allow you to create a point and then navigate to it.
My Way Lite seems about as counterintuitive as an app could possibly be so,
unless someone can give me a swift brain transplant, I’ll pass on that one. On
Ariadne GPS I’ve created points in the past as I can see them in there – but
again I think I’m probably a candidate for a regular dose of Omega 3 as I’ll be
blowed if I can find out how to create one now. I’ve been through it several
times and can’t see how to create a point at the point where I’m standing and
give it a name etc.

So please can a clever clogs out there give me step by step?

Oh, and by the way, when I say “Hit it every time” I mean in the way one would
want to hit a destination and not in the way one would want to hit, say, a
fellow Sumo wrestler.

Thanks, Robin.