Hello list,

So my wife is making the switch from an Android phone to an iPhone.

I currently have an iPhone and iPad which she’s pretty much taken over as
her own anyway and up until now, all apps downloaded by her on the tablet or
me on my phone have been under my Apple id.

I’m sure that there are a lot of folks out there with households that have
multiple Apple id ‘s. I’m curious to know on how they handle issues like
apps. If each person downloads the same app with their own id or if one can
share by granting access to their library or what? I’m mainly interested in
the app aspect since as far as media, I don’t really use iTunes to buy music
or videos and so on.

Thanks,