Hi Denise,

To answer your question, the placement of one's fingers is subjective, so
you will undoubtedly get lots of varying opinions. My suggestion is to
simply take the app's input interfaces for a test drive and see what they
can do. I prefer 100% of the time to use it in "away" mode as this makes
Braille input very quick and easy as well as giving me the feeling of
"seeing" the Braille as I enter it. I have also found that using a case on
your device helps tons in holding your phone or iPod steady enough to
quickly enter text. Here is some information as to how you can join the
MBraille list. This list has many competent users as well as very eager
newbies. The app developer/list owner is also on the list and often helps
out listers as well as giving feedback on possible new features suggested by
users.

MBraille email list
To subscribe send a blank message to

mbraille-subscr...@lists.mpaja.com

You will get a confirmation message that you will have to reply to.

Also:

To post to the list, send your message to:
mbrai...@lists.mpaja.com

Joseph