I reverted to the previous version which works much better.

At 08:35 PM 9/3/2013, you wrote:
Hi, I got it to work. If you turn off voice over, and then tap on the screen. And then turn voiceover back on, it will work. And the networks after that. I'm wondering if there's some sort of splash screen that comes up. When I launch the app now, I'm on a screen, I just press the menu button to get the options. HTH.
Holly

Sent from my iPad