From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 5:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Syncing an iPhone on a different computer?

Hi

Thanks for your reply.  But when you said you can sync your device with as
many computers as you own, were you referring to syncing with iTunes or
iCloud?  I am syncing with iTunes, and when I told iTunes to sync, I Got the
following warning, from which I ran away quickly.

The iPhone "Mike's iPhone" is synced with another iTunes library.
Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library?
An iPhone can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. Erasing and
syncing replaces the contents of this iPhone with the contents of this
iTunes

 So back to my question, can an iPhone be synced to the    original iTunes
library on another computer?

Thanks