I like to get my NFL football news from 24-7 Football.  The app is totally
accessible.  The only problem with this app is easy to fix.  Along the bottom
row of where buttons are normally found is an unlabeled button.  all you hear
is the word button.  Reliable this button "select Teams"  When you double tap
this button, that brings up a listing of the NFL teams.  Select your teams and
hit the back button.

Now you can read all the sports news about your team or teams.  At the top
right just under the status indicators are 2 buttons. The one on the right near
the edge of the screen is a button marked Schedule.  This gives when opened,
the games times in local time and what network will be carrying that game such
as Fox or CBs etc and I like the fact that they give you the times in your
local time.  No time conversions to make.  To the left of the schedule button
is the news button.  Which ever team you have selected at the time is what news
you'll be shown first.  At the bottom of the screen where I told you to label
that button, select teams, when you have a new team, that's where you'll find
news about the other teams.

Note: all 24-7 is is a NFL football news app.  No college though. I meant to
say to move between teams, there is a page button.  If you have 6 teams then
you'll have 6 pages.  And lastly, remember that there is a dash between 24 and
7 so it's 24 dash 7 football.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!