To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: The Newsstand

Thanks, Alan.  Well that's a darn shame.
I got a bunch from their Pets category but I don't remember what they
are, a couple entertainment magazines too but what I really wanted was
the magazines from Guideposts, and that doesn't include the original
Guideposts magazine, I mean their Mysterious Ways magazine and
whatever else they have.
I could write to them at least I suppose.
Thanks again, for confirming my suspicions.
Patti