Hi Edward,

Has this been you riPhone from day 1 or is it one you bought used from
somebody else? If you had it all along, then have you had other computers
you synced it with?

Whether you loose anything which can't be recovered depends on whether you
had stuff on the previous computer which you don't have now. It's hard for
me to make that call without knowing exactly what sort of media is on your
phone, e.g. what music and how much, ringtones, photos etc. As for apps,
those you purchased and you'll never loose them, you can always redownload
an app without having to pay again. Where you might loose something is if
you have music on your phone which is not on your computer and which was not
bought from iTunes. The same goes for audio books, ringtones and possibly
photos.

Let me know if you need more help with this, you can write to me directly at
siegh...@live.ca if you want.