Hi.  I don't use a physical keyboard for my iphone for a long time. Or Ipad
either for that matter. I do have one with an arrow key missing just in case I
ever need to. If you're a braille user then I think mbraille is the ticket. if
not there is fleksy.
Maria and Joe Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com