I would be reluctant to carry my iPad mini around with me on a walk, my 4S
phone is better suited as it fits in a pocket.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 6:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth GPS for use with WIFI iPad

Hi,  Ebony consulting has 3 of the Duel XGPS150A and one demo unit of the
same to liquidate.  The company is going out of business in December and
needs to get rid of a bunch of random stuff including these receivers.
They're a $130 value, but if you email me off list with a reasonable offer,
it won't be refused.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the
ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog

Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194

or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com