From: "Sherry Gomes" <sherri...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 12:58 AM
Subject: guitar tuning app?

Hi all,

I thought I had a guitar tuning app on my old 3gs phone, but it's not on my
iPhone 5. I can't remember the name of the app anymore. I've recently
starting playing guitar again after about thirty years and I'd like to find
an accessible and a accurate guitar tuner. Any suggestions?

Sherry
"And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free,
To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me,
Tell them how I am defying gravity,
I'm flying high, defying gravity,
And nobody is ever gonna bring me down!"
DEFYING GRAVITY--wicked