Hi I tryed to update the apps that I have bought over the past little wile and since my card is maxt out it wont except the updates. it keeps on telling me that my coad is in vallid the cvv coad and I know it isn't but my card is maxt out so I can't seem to get the updates. apart from calling apple I am not shure what elts to do. from mIch. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 4:19 PM
Subject: RE: Having trouble with apps Updating

Hi Mich,

From time to time Apple may ask this for security and it doesn't matter if
your card is maxed out since you will not be billed. If you bought a paid
app and were charged and the app installed then you will not be billed
again. This has happened to me before as well and all I had to do is provide the 3 digit card verification code since the card number, expiry date and so
on were all there and only the field for the CV code required a value.