Sorry! I have waded through so many messages...guess I missed it. Don't
worry...I won't bother anybody to ask how to get it to work. LOL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: It is now possible to listen to games through NFL audio pass
using the NFL mobile app.

No this is not correct. As I and others have been talking about on list,
Audio Pass through the NFL Mobile app is available to anyone on any
carrier. As I said in a previous message, I'm on AT&T, I have an Audio
Pass subscription and I pulled up several feeds today.

On 09/08/2013 10:43 PM, SoonerAnnie wrote:
> Am I correct in assuming that you have to be a Verizon customer to
> access Audio Pass on the iPhone? I have an Audio Pass subscription but
> am an att&t customer.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail