To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: Compact voice on or off

Hi Alan. I ran into the same problem myself when I got my first iOS device which was an iPod Touch 4th Generation, but learned that if you have the use pitch change feature on after turning off the compact voice and using the HQ voice, the use pitch change setting if it's turned on will cancel out the setting for compact voice. If you turn off use pitch change, your iPhone will stick to using the HQ voice. You won't really miss the pitch changes, whatever voice you're using in high quality will announce when a capital letter is entered. Go ahead and give the HQ voices another try and you'll see what I mean.

--
Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook using SamNet

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.