I am new to the iPod Touch.. have a 4... I would love recommendations for the following apps - that is, easiest to use for blind person.

Calendar app

Also, I heard that Dragon Dictation does not work well with VoiceOver. Is there a dictation app that does? I bought a Bluetooth keyboard, but it would be very nice to be able to use my own voice to input text etc.

Christopher "Kit" Moss
Shield-wall Productions
http://www.shield-wall.com/