What goes in that extra box where it says six characters 1 upper case then
lower case & numbers.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cait and Maggie
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Starbucks App Question

Carla,

both Mark and I have the star buck's app.

Unfortunately, the screen where you set up an account is kind of quirky.  I
just had to keep trying until I got all the required data in all the correct
fields.  voiceover seems to not hold focus on the relevant edit box.

I did write them and say there are problems with voiceover.  Once you get
your account set up, though, it's easy to use and doesn't seem quirky.

Cait