What is air drop?

Reggie and Allegra

On Sep 11, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

In referring to http://www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ I see that AirDrop and
Filters won't be available on the iPhone 4S. Everything else seems available.
Of course, the finger print reader won't be an option on the 4S. I might miss
AirDrop, but since the iPhone is the only Apple product I have, it may not have
been much use to me anyway.

I'm sure IOS 7 would run better on a 5, 5C and a 5S, but I don't expect it to
be a dog on the 4S. Apple will still be manufacturing and selling new iPhone
4S, and I don't think they'd be doing this if the IOS 7 experience on the 4S
wasn't going to be a good user experience.