From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Features of the 5S and 5C

The question of multiple users on a single iPhone 5S unfortunately was not
address in yesterdays presentation.  If I may voice an opinion here and you
all know what opinions are worth, I would guess that here is where that
password thing they mentioned would come in.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!