From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of May and Noah
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: battery drainage found problem

Good day everyone.

First off thanks to everyone that sent in suggestions about how to fix my
battery drainage issue. Well I found the problem but now I'm stumped again
and could use some suggestions on how this possibly could be fixed.

        Here is what I discovered today since I have been keeping an eye on
what's up with my phone and the battery. After a nice dead phone and then a
full charge I unplugged the phone today and headed out at 7:20 yesterday
morning and by 9:30, 2 hours later it was still sitting at 99%. Lets say
maybe around noon I dropped to 95%. That's totally awesome and what I'm use
to my phone being like. Ok, so, get back home and we our connected back to
our wifi and here's where we discovered the problem. When I am connected to
wifi it's killing my battery. It's dropping maybe 5 to 10% every few
minutes.

So we double checked to see if in actually was the wifi so I now have wifi
off and when I did the battery was sitting at 78% that was maybe around
midnight. It is now 4 in the morning and my battery is sitting at 76%. So
I'm pretty sure now that it is wifi that is killing my battery all of a
sudden.

Does anyone have any ideas on how or why this might be?

keep in mind that this is probably the same issue on the phone I had until
recent. Two different phones, two different carriers.at a lost now.
May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca