Tesa, I use the yahoo mobile app on my phone with wonderful results.  I agree
that yahoo has made of things as far as accessibility is concerned.  I do not
manage any groups so I can't speak from that stand point.  From the point of
e-mail, the yahoo mail app is very accessible.  There is also the mobile site
that you can use with your computer.  Yahoo has messed that up too, but, I just
found this morning that it works better with fire fox.  I have a bellsouth
account which is powered by yahoo.  That works fine, like they just fixed it,
but, the regular yahoo mail still doesn't work well with internet explorer.
With the yahoo app, you can configure more than one yahoo address.  Then you
can go back and forth to which ever account you want to access.  I hope this
was of some help.  If you need anything else, you can contact me off list.