  From: TapTapSee
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:36 PM
  Subject: Re: TapTapSee Shopping Experience

  Joseph,

  I'm very happy to hear that TapTapSee was able to help you figure out what
product you were looking for specifically. I will share your experience with
the rest of the team here at TapTapSee, because we are always happy to hear
what our users have to say about our app. Your feedback is very important to us
in moving forward with future developments.

  Thank you,
  Dmitriy