Hi, in your settings there is a thing to turn automatic time zone off. I think
there are out some other things that you can turn off that would stop your
battery from draining so quickly. Also, have you turned screen brightness
completely off. That will also help. Good luck and God bless, Wren PS. It is
also good to keep your apps which are cleared out. The having apps in your app
switcher does drain your battery some.

Sent from my iPhone