Chris, A question. I am at 22. If I want to leave one of each hero at 22 and
the others at 21, all is well. However, if you then get to 23 it will take food
and gold to get those at 21 to 23. Do half of your heroes stay just a step
below? I thought of doing this, but didn't know if I would need 2 of one hero.
Really struggling with understanding how to know who fights who and which heros
to use. I think that is why I never have gotten very high in the arena as even
if the fight is with someone maybe at number 5 and most of their heroes are
below my level I will invariably lose.

Reggie and Allegra