From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: careful about upgrading your phone - Was Re: where will you
purchase the iPhone 5s

Hi, you might really watch out for those edge plans from places like Sprint
and AT&T and Verizon. Kim Komando explains cell phone upgrade gotchas really
well from the following site.

Cellphone upgrade gotchas http://shar.es/iIjtG

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If it came down to it, I don't think I could ever stab someone. I mean I can