Hi Richard,

Thanks for the help. It worked just fine and I have the one voice that I added
to  the app a while ago. Bookshare is now listed, but when I went back into my
history, it was wiped clean. That's okay because there were only a handful of
items in it. It's not a big deal to download them again.

Thanks again.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone