Hi everyone I really love this game. Once the wonderful developers added the
manage shops button, things are much easier.  When starting the game you
don't realize that the castle expantions will stop around the 30 level mark
from what I can see the castle is 12 by 24 when I got to this state I had to
delete a lot of little shops that were giving me small amounts of gold and
build the bigger ones.  That is the whole idea I think that you will destroy
smaller shops as you progress through the game to make room for the bigger
ones.  Some times you half to just camp out and accumulate gold so that you
can use at the later more expensive levels and believe me they get really
expensive both for building shops and training heros.  I have but esper to
help me along and to support the developers but you don't need to, you can
play the game all the way through with pretty good results.  My only beef
with this fantastic otherwise game is I feel the arena is very unfair.
I have a funny feeling that if you manage to win first place in the arena
more then two times no matter what you do it will not let you even get close
to first place.
I have one in the early stages twice and ever since then even if I up levels
during the week to be the same with other players, even if I change my hero
combinations, even if I battle castles with heros at least three levels down
from me a lot of the times I get a big fat defeat.  There have been times
where I did nothing no building no questing no nothing accept fight in the
arena we are talking about approx. 400 fights in a day and no results accept
for defeats. I think that's a little unfair because yes everyone should win
and have a chance but concoring a game with constant play compaired to
someone who may play only once a week makes the game sort of rigged lol,
don't get me wrong I'm not complaining as much as it sounds like I am just
sharing my observations.  I otherwise love the game and I can't wait for the
developers to come out with solara 2 or some other game.  I hope when I
reach level 50 there will be an option to restart the game, but I have no
idea I'm on level 40.
Anyhow sorry for the long message but just wanted to share my thoughts.
Regards
Zoe