Hi, I'm not sure how you got that I was disappointed in the M50 and HM1700. I was merely pointing out their good and bad points. In fact I use the HM1700 daily and have considered purchasing a second one because of how much I use it. So, no, not disappointed at all.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Million dollar idea: WiFi bracelets so you can wear them and have internet connection anywhere. - Sheldon Cooper