Nice to see that in Downcast, one can now use the action option in the rotor
to quickly delete podcasts in the downloads tab. Much faster than having to
double tap and hold like before or go into the edit part and do it that way
even though those options are still available too. Too bad the action option
is also enabled as the default when in the podcast tab. I havent’ yet
dleeted a folder, but have been close once or twice already… One can also
swipe up or downon a podcast episode from within the various podcast folders
to delete episodes instead of double tapping and holding to bring up the
deletion prompt.

I don’t believe that this was a Downcast feature that the developer included
as it appeared only after I did the iOS 7 update and before I downloaded the
Downcast app in the app store later in the evening. Either way, for those of
us who have lots of podcast feeds, it’s a much welcomed option to get rid of
podcasts we’re not interested in listening to.