I don't have any comments except with your issue #5. There are definitely new features in IOS 7 such as iTunes Radio, the Control Center, multiple pages in folders, the hand writing input method, more things you can do with Siri and quite a bit more. You may not use these features yourself, or you may not think they're worth upgrading to get to, but they are there.