From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Over Manual for IOS 7

Hi Les, glad you got it sorted. The book was sent out at about 3 AM Eastern
on Wednesday since by that stage the embargo had been lifted.

If there's one thing I've learned though, it's that maybe it wasn't a good
idea to put "iOS 7" in the subject line as this seems to have tripped a few
spam filters.

If anyone ordered but can't find the notification for any reason, please
feel free to contact me via the form on the Mosen Consulting website and
I'll make sure it's sorted very quickly.

Thanks to everyone for the incredible support for this project. I'm glad so
many people found it helpful.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org