taken from:
http://www.applevis.com/guides/ios/how-download-several-premium-voiceover-voices-ios-7-100-legal
1. Connect your device to a power source and to a wifi network.

2. On your device, navigate to:
 Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver > Languages & Dialects

3. Double tap on the "Add New Language..." button and select a
language or dialect you would like to add. Repeat this step several
times until you have added all the desired voices.

4. The more complex part of the process starts here. Double tap the
"DefaultDialect, U.S. English" button and turn off the "Enhanced
Quality" option. Don't worry, we will restore the enhanced quality
default voice later. Now tap the "Back" button.

5. In the "ROTOR LANGUAGES" list, double tap the "More Info" button
situated to the right of any language/dialect name, British English
for example. Now double tap the "Enhanced Quality, Off" button; only
double tap it once. After doing so, the selected enhanced quality
version of the selected voice will begin downloading, although the
enhanced quality control will still say it is off. The only indication
you will get that the download process has started will be a
"preparing to download" message which VoiceOver will read if you flick
right from the enhanced quality control. The download will take
between 3 and 10 minutes depending on the speed of your wifi network.
Once the download is complete, you will be able to access the premium
voice via the VoiceOver Language Rotor, nevertheless, the enhanced
quality control will continue to say it is "off" and the "Preparing to
download" message will still be there. Now double tap the "Back"
button and repeat this step for all the additional premium voices you
want.

6. Once you have downloaded all the additional voices, return to the
"Default Dialect" section and turn back on the "Enhanced Quality"
control. In contrast to the other voices, when flicking right from the
control here, VoiceOver will actually tell you that the voice is being
downloadad, the download percentage and even the space that the
enhanced voice will require. That's it, you are done!

In synthesis, additional dialects cannot be downloadad unless the
enhanced quality for the default dialect is turned off, but you can
turn it back on after downloading the other dialects. Likewise,
secondary dialects should be downloadad before primary dialects, for
example, you need to download the Mexican Spanish voice before the
Spanish (Spain) voice.

Enjoy your new voices, and once again, let me know if you have any
question or issue!