From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: adding photos to a shared photo stream in IOs7?

Hi Kliphton,

Here is what I do:

I double tap on the photo to open it. Now I double tap "Share"
On the next screen, called "Photo Selection List" the photo I was on is
selected, but you can now select more pictures if you want.
If you just want to add the one photo, tap Next on the top right.
>From the next screen/list which starts with Mail, then Message, pick the
third option, iCloud. You get the following:

Cancel button at the top left
iCloud in the middle, it's not called heading, but I guess it's the title of
the screen.
Post button at the top right
Swipe right from the Post button and you have a text field, swipe right
again and it says "Comment, optional". So this text field is to attach a
comment to the picture.
Swipe right once more and you hear "Stream" followed by the name of the
first shared photostream you have.
If it is the one you want you can just tap Post to post it to that stream,
you can of course add a comment first. If it is not the stream you want,
double tap on the stream and a list with your other shared photo streams
comes up and you can select the one you want. Then it's back to the Comment
screen with the Post button at the top right.
Hope this works for you.