I see it there with my Gmail/IMAP account. I assume you're looking at this for your Comcast account? Maybe things work differently with comcast. Have you Googled around for an answer yet?

On 09/21/2013 11:46 AM, Amy Ruell wrote:
Hi,
I have the same problem and see no option as you describe, no "more" option.
This is an imap account.
Any other suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 8:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How Do I Get Email INTO THE Trash?

Go to settings, mail contacts calendar, double-tap on the specific account,
double-tap on more, double-tap on send discarded messages to trash folder.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Sep 2013, at 11:27, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Anna and Others,

When I am in the inbox and flick up to delete a message, I hear "archive".
I don't hear any reference to the trash folder, although one of the choices
I do not understand using the Karen voice which I think I will change soon.
So where is the trash option?  thanks.

Les
On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net>