Raul A. Gallegos
2013 is the first year since 1987 to have four different numbers. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 9/21/2013 8:07 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:
I haven't upgraded either my iOS or my iTunes but I thought those
running iOS 7 had to upgrade to the latest iTunes release which came out
recently for it to work with iOS 7. Your problem seems to confirm this.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Cris Ali
*Sent:* Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:40 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* iTunes problem, does anyone else have this problem?

Hello folks,

I upgraded my 4S from IOS six to IOS seven over wifi directly without
using the iTunes on my PC.  Now, anytime I connect my iPhone to my
computer to allow it to backup, I get this message: “The iPhone Cris’s
iPhone cannot be used because it requires iTunes version 11.0 or later.
Go to www.itunes.com <http://www.itunes.com> to download  the latest
version of iTunes.”  and it gives me only one choice which is an ok
button to exit this screen.  I know that I Have the latest version of
iTunes.  I even uninstalled then reinstalled iTunes but I still have
this problem.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Cris

Google Group.