Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)I just had my sighted wife look at the
music app.
I turned VoiceOver off and there was no Airplay button. This is iOS 7 on the
iPod Touch 5th Generation.
So I am not sure what started this thread.
It could be that Apple decided for all their apps, the Airplay button from the
Control Center was good enough for everyone.