Hi,
That is not true with the language selection.
Just like previous iOS the hello set up screen is always there.
Regardless which language you pick, it should go back to your previous
language, or using your iTunes language.
This is true as i was selected Japanese when it keeps moving, and my setup
screen was back to english ones it passes that Hello Screen.
On iOS 5 i thought we need to wait to select the English language and so on,
but then, i missed it for like 2 times on the role as the screen was rotating
for different  language. Then, i randemly select, and it back to english...

Regards

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad