From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:09 PM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: 4 finger single tap bug?

Hi Dan,

The 4-finger tap is meant to take you to the last element on the screen
which in the case of the Inbox in the mail app is the Compose button at the
very bottom right. If you want to go to the last email all you have to do is
swipe left twice from Compose and you are on the last email.

I guess one could argue that maybe it should take you to the last item or
element in whichever particular container you are in since the iPhone now
does have Containers and the container which includes the "Last Updated"
time and the Compose button is separate from the container which contains
all the messages.