From: "Kimmie" <pegasu...@xtra.co.nz>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 11:16 PM
Subject: punctuationin io7.

Hi there. Hi.  I would like to know how to get rid of punctuation being
spoken in text message.  I never used to get them before.  I didn't get them
at the start of io7, but somehow I've gone and done something, and I can't
remember what I did.  I don't particularly want to hear all the hiphons and
commas etc while reading text.  Please could someone explain what I might
have done, and how to remedy this.  I did go into the rotor and unselected
punctuation thinking that, that's what I did, but to no avail.  Thanks.