From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calendar Issues

The new calendar format has been one of the biggest drawbacks for me with
ios7. My solution, and it isn't 100% satisfactory, was to purchase VO
Calendar and use it instead. The app is ten dollars and the layout is a bit
odd, but it's easier to manage than the native calendar layout. Also, when
you install it, it will ask if it can access your calendar, Say ok and all
your appointments will be copied into the VO calendar.

Wish I had a better solution, but there you go.

Kimber

On 9/21/13, CD <cd5...@q.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get around the calendar issues?  I like the
> fact you can add an event without hitting the done button for each
> step and don't hit it until you are done with alerts and everything
> but I can't go in and read the day's event or delete it.  I really do
> try not to complain and just go with the flow but man I need my
> calendar!
>

> Carla

> Google Group.

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.