From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Laura ann Grymes
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calendar Issues

I have loved using the native calendar app for IOS and not had problems
until IOS 7.
The fix is to use the search button and you can view your list of apts.

It has worked well for me and no issues entering appointments and its been
totally accessible with exception of now just seeing event but am using the
work around until its fixed.

Laura Ann

On Sep 23, 2013, at 6:58 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The new calendar format has been one of the biggest drawbacks for me
> with ios7. My solution, and it isn't 100% satisfactory, was to
> purchase VO Calendar and use it instead. The app is ten dollars and
> the layout is a bit odd, but it's easier to manage than the native
> calendar layout. Also, when you install it, it will ask if it can
> access your calendar, Say ok and all your appointments will be copied
> into the VO calendar.
>
> Wish I had a better solution, but there you go.
>
> Kimber
>
> On 9/21/13, CD <cd5...@q.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to get around the calendar issues?  I like the
>> fact you can add an event without hitting the done button for each
>> step and don't hit it until you are done with alerts and everything
>> but I can't go in and read the day's event or delete it.  I really do
>> try not to complain and just go with the flow but man I need my
>> calendar!
>>

>> Carla

>> Google Group.

>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.