From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:00 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Looktel money reader

I'm running IOS 6.13 on an iPhone 4. I just purchased and installed the
Looktel Money reader because my iBill died. After launching the app, I got a
cautionary note advising me not to attempt to identify counterfeit money or
rely solely on the app, obviously a cover your anatomy statement. After
that, however, nothing happens other than hearing the message "money reader
is running," regardless of where I tap on the screen.

I haven't yet tried to reinstall the program but will do that if all else
fails. Please would someone tell me the correct procedure for using the
Looktel Money Reader program.  Specifically, what is the procedure for
taking the picture of the bill. Also, approximately how far should the lens
be from the bill for optimal results?

Thanks for any assistance.

Don Roberts