Hi gang,
I have a repeting alarm for 6am every weekday. When it goes off, I turn off
the alarm and set a timer for 20 minutes, and get up when it goes off.
This morning after I turned off my alarm, I asked siri to set a timer for 20
minutes. The response was, a timer is already running, do I want to restart
it?
Perhaps this is the background App feature that we've heard about. I'll
check it out some more and let you know.

Thom

You
> can ask it to show you the alarms you have, if, for example, you have one
for
> 6:30 AM and feel you should get up 15 minutes earlier you can just tell
SIRI