Nope, it's definitely maximum 39 seconds. I have a ringtone that is exactely 40
seconds of lenght and this one gets denied when I try to synch it with my
iPhone 5. I always turn off voice mail and let the phone ring until I pick it
up or the other part cancels the call so for me it indeed makes a difference
how long a ringtone is. Kind regards, Barbara

Von meinem iPhone gesendet