Hi Ricardo,

I think you are wrong on that one. Dictation is done via SIRI, what you say
is sent to Apple's server's where the voice recognition is performed and
then the text is sent back. If SIRI is off dictation will not work. See an
excerpt of an article (link to the full article is below):

Turn on dictation

First, you need to make sure dictation is turned on. To do this, go to
Settings > General > Siri, and then turn Siri on. Even if you don't want to
use Siri's personal assistant features, you need to turn it on for speech
recognition to work. You can choose which language you're using here, which
is especially useful if you speak with an accent. I live in the United
Kingdom, but since I'm American, I set the language in Siri's preferences to
English (United States). However, I set my Region settings to reflect UK
dates and times. (Tap General and then International).

Full article:
http://www.macworld.com/article/2048196/beyond-siri-dictation-tricks-for-the
-iphone-and-ipad.html