From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Possible Fix for ios 7 was: Re: Want to Downgrade to IOS6

I have actually done this with  iPhone 4.  Some how, some way I got a glitch
in the system where I couldn't performed a sync job between my computer and
my phone.  The only way to fix the problem was to perform a restore from
backup.  To put it in context, I was about as nervous as a bride groom in
church five minutes before the ceremony.  After the Dior warnings which
didn't help my 0peace of mind, I hit the enter key and thought may God favor
the foolish!

Friends, this is not something you want to do when your short of time.  I
don't remember how long mine took but I seem to recall something approaching
a week but then again that may have been due to my fear.  When the dust and
the smoke settled and a couple of stiff drinks, my iPhone had been restored
to the way it was that date the backup was made.  I lost one or two apps
that I had installed sense that backup but none of my 17 GB worth of music.
The apps were easily restored and I am here to tell you the story.

Now here is something else too.  Before installing ios 7 on my iPhone 4, I
decided I would  iClean which has already been discussed on this list and I
highly recommend.  I had freed up 997 MB just under a gig.  Last night I was
thinking I wonder how many temp files and such get left behind when you lay
one system over the other and could iClean fix any problems in ios 7?  To my
amazement, it removed 198 MB worth of temp files.  Ok so I've got another 2
hundred megs free.  I don't quite understand what happened here and maybe
smarter folks then I can explained it but my iPhone 4 and ios 7 now run with
out that strange slow down thing.  Sometimes I'd try to flick up to get to
the next page of apps and find myself 2 pages away or be reading something
in an app and get kicked out of the app for no apparent reason.  I've
haven't tried everything because I just started playing with this but at
first glance, things seem to be greatly improved.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!